Since 2008, SAVE THE FROGS! has been at the forefront of worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. Our mission is to protect amphibian populations and to promote a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife. Our global network of staff, volunteers and donors have organized over 2,000 SAVE THE FROGS! educational events in 57+ countries, helping to raise awareness, implement new legislation, create and restore wildlife habitat, empower the next generation of amphibian conservationists and introduce millions of people to the wild world of frogs. SAVE THE FROGS! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, funded primarily by donations from nature enthusiasts like you. If you share our vision of a world in which amphibians and humans co-exist and the sounds of frogs calling still fills the nighttime air, we encourage you to support our efforts by donating to SAVE THE FROGS! today. We appreciate your support, which makes our efforts possible!
Join SAVE THE FROGS! in the Ecuadorian Amazon for the adventure of a lifetime! We will be exploring the deep Amazon in search of frogs and other wildlife in one of the most biodiverse regions on Earth.
We are pleased to announce that a brand new SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour will take place July 1st to 7th, 2018! We will explore the Yasuni Biosphere Reserve in the heart of the Amazon rainforest and stay at the La Selva Amazon Ecolodge, a spectacular destination near the border of Yasuni National Park. We will have an abundance of opportunities to find and photograph amphibians and an array of other wildlife.
- Are you ready to sign up? Please fill out the Expression of Interest Form and we will be in touch with you soon!
- If you have questions please email us at email@example.com or call (415) 878-6525.
- We hope to see you in Ecuador!
"We never would have imagined the powerful connections we made with both the group and the amazing country of Ecuador and it's beautiful people. We are forever grateful for your friendship. We are forever changed by our experiences. We will see both you and Ecuador again."
-- Kelly Geer, Participant of the 2016 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
"I can honestly say it was the best trip of my life (and I've travelled a lot!)”
- Melissa Steele-Ogus, 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour Participant
We invite you to join the 2nd Annual SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour (July 14th to 25th, 2018), which will encompass the rainforest, cloud forest, volcanoes and an abundance of opportunities to find and photograph amphibians. Costa Rica has an incredible array of biodiversity, landscapes and ecosystems. Costa Rica is home to 205 known amphibian species all within a very small geographical area. There are lots of frogs to be found, making Costa Rica a perfect place for a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour.
The SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour is truly an experience of a lifetime. We carefully chose locations that are amazing, unique and thoroughly unforgettable, and that offer the best in travel, wildlife, culture and education. This family friendly ecotour has been designed to be fun, safe and interesting for travelers of all ages. In July 2017, we led our inaugural SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour and it was a huge success. We aim to make the 2018 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour to Costa Rica even better!
- Search for poison dart frogs, red-eyed tree frogs, monkeys, sloths, parrots, toucans and more on nature trails and a canopy skywalk.
- Observe wildlife on private boat cruises through dense jungles
- Witness nesting sea turtles
- Join a community of passionate, dedicated frog lovers for the experience of a lifetime
- Learn all about amphibians, tropical rainforests, environmental conservation and how ecotourism benefits the Costa Rican flora and fauna.
- Your participation directly funds SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide amphibian conservation efforts
Questions? Ready to sign up?
- Please complete the expression of interest form if you would like to join us in Costa Rica.
- If you have questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 415-878-6525 and leave a message...a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour Leader will get back to you as soon as possible!
We hope to see you in Costa Rica!
"This truly is the trip of a lifetime - getting to spend twelve days in Costa Rica learning about frogs with the SAVE THE FROGS! team."
-- Beth Pratt, Participant on the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
The SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center has amazing gifts for frog lovers, with all proceeds supporting our worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. We have got frog themed shirts, stickers, wristbands, posters, mugs, tote bags and more!
100% of proceeds go toward our frog conservation programs.
Find the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center at:
Most Recent Articles
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- A Brand New SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County