Frog populations have been declining worldwide at unprecedented rates, and nearly one-third of the world’s amphibian species are threatened with extinction. Since 2008, SAVE THE FROGS! has been at the forefront of worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. Our mission is to protect amphibian populations and to promote a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife. Our global network of staff, volunteers and donors have organized over 2,000 educational events in 57+ countries, helping to raise awareness, implement new legislation, create and restore wildlife habitat, empower the next generation of amphibian conservationists and introduce millions of people to the wild world of frogs.
SAVE THE FROGS! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, funded primarily by donations from nature enthusiasts like you. If you share our vision of a world in which amphibians and humans co-exist and the sounds of frogs calling still fills the nighttime air, please support our efforts by donating to SAVE THE FROGS! today. Thank you and enjoy the website, which has over 1,000 pages of freely accessible information!
You are cordially invited to attend the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit, which will take place online April 27th & 28th, 2018, on the occasion of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day!
During the World Summit, we will:
- Celebrate the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day and our organization's first decade of protecting amphibian populations and promoting a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife.
- Learn all about amphibians as well as past, present & future amphibian conservation projects.
- Enjoy live presentations by SAVE THE FROGS! staff, volunteers and environmental professionals from around the world.
- Have a fabulous, frog-filled, unforgettable time connecting with fellow frog enthusiasts from around the world on this momentous occasion.
"Looking forward to the World Summit and learning more about what I can do to SAVE THE FROGS!."
Mindy Meadows, Tenessee
SAVE THE FROGS! supporters are spread around the planet. The World Summit will bring our community of frog savers together; provide enjoyable and informative amphibian education; increase connection between SAVE THE FROGS! supporters; and facilitate networking and partnership opportunities for amphibian conservationists.
Fabulous news for any frog enthusiast who wants to join the greatest force for amphibians the world has ever known: SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships are coming very soon! If you want to join our worldwide environmental movement, please add your name to the waitlist using the form below, and we will inform you the day we begin accepting new members. Thank you for your support!
Earth Day Frog Art by Nick Gustafson
The SAVE THE FROGS! newsletter is the best way you can stay up to date with everything happening in the world of amphibian conservation.
We appreciate your interest in our amphibian conservation efforts, so let's stay in touch! Our newsletter is written by our worldwide network of amphibian conservationists and is the best way to learn all about frogs and how you can save them. Sign up to get all the latest frog news, updates and event announcements.
"I'm always impressed by your e-mail newsletter. I've actually brought samples of it to other organizations that I work with to give them an example of what a really good newsletter looks like: interesting, compelling, bright and professional." -- Anastasia Torres-Gil
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh