Frog populations have been declining worldwide at unprecedented rates, and nearly one-third of the world’s amphibian species are threatened with extinction. Since 2008, SAVE THE FROGS! has been at the forefront of worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. Our mission is to protect amphibian populations and to promote a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife. Our global network of staff, volunteers and donors have organized over 2,000 educational events in 57+ countries, helping to raise awareness, implement new legislation, create and restore wildlife habitat, empower the next generation of amphibian conservationists and introduce millions of people to the wild world of frogs.
SAVE THE FROGS! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, funded primarily by donations from nature enthusiasts like you. If you share our vision of a world in which amphibians and humans co-exist and the sounds of frogs calling still fills the nighttime air, please support our efforts by donating to SAVE THE FROGS! today. Thank you and enjoy the website, which has over 1,000 pages of freely accessible information!
We are very pleased to celebrate the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day on April 28th, 2018!
Since 2009, SAVE THE FROGS! staff and our volunteers worldwide have conducted well over 1,200 Save The Frogs Day educational events to raise awareness of the plight of amphibians and encourage citizens to respect and appreciate nature and wildlife. For the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day, at least 52 educational events are taking place in 23 countries: Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Borneo, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Ghana, India, Italy, Mexico, Nepal, Nigeria, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Spain, UK and the USA. SAVE THE FROGS! is pleased to have disbursed $2,500 in grants to assist Save The Frogs Day 2018 events in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Ghana.
Everyone worldwide is encouraged to attend the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit, taking place online April 27th & 28th, 2018!
Photo of Agalychnis moreletii from El Imposible National Park in El Salvador courtesy Vladlen Henriquez
The SAVE THE FROGS! newsletter is the best way you can stay up to date with everything happening in the world of amphibian conservation.
We appreciate your interest in our amphibian conservation efforts, so let's stay in touch! Our newsletter is written by our worldwide network of amphibian conservationists and is the best way to learn all about frogs and how you can save them. Sign up to get all the latest frog news, updates and event announcements.
"I'm always impressed by your e-mail newsletter. I've actually brought samples of it to other organizations that I work with to give them an example of what a really good newsletter looks like: interesting, compelling, bright and professional." -- Anastasia Torres-Gil
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)