SAVE THE FROGS! Awards for Amphibian Conservation
SAVE THE FROGS! disburses awards & grants to highly-qualified undergraduates, graduate (Masters, Ph.D.) researchers and students working to conserve amphibian populations in their community. These awards will fund important amphibian conservation work, and will provide young scientists incentive to pursue careers in environmental conservation. If you are interested in applying for an award, we strongly suggest you join the SAVE THE FROGS! mailing list so that we can keep you posted when awards are announced.
Since 2009 SAVE THE FROGS! has sent $79,202 in awards to dedicated conservationists in 15 countries:
These awards are funded by members of the public who share our love of amphibians and our desire to protect them and empower the world's amphibian conservationists. The government does not provide SAVE THE FROGS! with any monetary assistance and thus we depend on you! Our goal is to provide as many of these awards as possible, as each award contributes significantly to amphibian conservation. Thank you for your generous support.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
Most Recent Articles
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration