- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: About About
- Category: Financials Financials
- Created: 22 April 2017 22 April 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! accomplishes an incredible amount on a very small budget: on average our annual revenues are less than one thousandth of what The Big Guys bring in each year. While it is fabulous that SAVE THE FROGS! accomplishes so much with every dollar we raise, we are limited by our total revenues, which from 2008-2015 averaged only $118,847 per year.
Egg masses of the Wood Frog (Rana sylvatica). Photo courtesy Kristiina Hurme.
SAVE THE FROGS! revenues come from a variety of sources, including:
- Donations from individuals (frog enthusiasts like you!)
- Donations from private foundations
- Donations from for-profit and nonprofit corporations
- Merchandise sales
- Honorariums and speaking engagements
- Wetland construction workshops and online educational trainings
Our largest and most important revenue source is donations from individuals.
Here is a summary of SAVE THE FROGS! revenues (2008-2015):
We will add new financial data to this graph as it becomes available. Note that SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana is an independent organization and thus we did not include their revenues in this analysis.
SAVE THE FROGS! cannot maintain or grow our worldwide operations on only $118,847 per year. We depend on the financial support of you the frog lover. You understand the value of our efforts on behalf of amphibians, so we encourage you to donate to SAVE THE FROGS! today. We also urge you to consider increasing your level of support so that we can increase our impact on society and continue saving amphibian populations from extinction far into the future.
Thank you for your support!
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre