- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: About About
- Category: Financials Financials
- Created: 22 April 2017 22 April 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! accomplishes an incredible amount on a very small budget: on average our annual revenues are less than one thousandth of what The Big Guys bring in each year. While it is fabulous that SAVE THE FROGS! accomplishes so much with every dollar we raise, we are limited by our total revenues, which from 2008-2015 averaged only $118,847 per year.
Egg masses of the Wood Frog (Rana sylvatica). Photo courtesy Kristiina Hurme.
SAVE THE FROGS! revenues come from a variety of sources, including:
- Donations from individuals (frog enthusiasts like you!)
- Donations from private foundations
- Donations from for-profit and nonprofit corporations
- Merchandise sales
- Honorariums and speaking engagements
- Wetland construction workshops and online educational trainings
Our largest and most important revenue source is donations from individuals.
Here is a summary of SAVE THE FROGS! revenues (2008-2015):
We will add new financial data to this graph as it becomes available. Note that SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana is an independent organization and thus we did not include their revenues in this analysis.
SAVE THE FROGS! cannot maintain or grow our worldwide operations on only $118,847 per year. We depend on the financial support of you the frog lover. You understand the value of our efforts on behalf of amphibians, so we encourage you to donate to SAVE THE FROGS! today. We also urge you to consider increasing your level of support so that we can increase our impact on society and continue saving amphibian populations from extinction far into the future.
Thank you for your support!
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program: Cash Rewards
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show