SAVE THE FROGS! accomplishes an incredible amount on a very small budget: on average our annual revenues are less than one thousandth of what The Big Guys bring in each year. While it is fabulous that SAVE THE FROGS! accomplishes so much with every dollar we raise, we are limited by our total revenues, which from 2008-2015 averaged only $118,847 per year.
Egg masses of the Wood Frog (Rana sylvatica). Photo courtesy Kristiina Hurme.
SAVE THE FROGS! revenues come from a variety of sources, including:
- Donations from individuals (frog enthusiasts like you!)
- Donations from private foundations
- Donations from for-profit and nonprofit corporations
- Merchandise sales
- Honorariums and speaking engagements
- Wetland construction workshops and online educational trainings
Our largest and most important revenue source is donations from individuals.
Here is a summary of SAVE THE FROGS! revenues (2008-2015):
We will add new financial data to this graph as it becomes available. Note that SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana is an independent organization and thus we did not include their revenues in this analysis.
SAVE THE FROGS! cannot maintain or grow our worldwide operations on only $118,847 per year. We depend on the financial support of you the frog lover. You understand the value of our efforts on behalf of amphibians, so we encourage you to donate to SAVE THE FROGS! today. We also urge you to consider increasing your level of support so that we can increase our impact on society and continue saving amphibian populations from extinction far into the future.
Thank you for your support!
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center: Deal Of The Week
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania