You can find all the SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest info here. Pretty soon we will have it all migrated to this page!
The 2016 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest received 728 entries from 20 countries! Entries came from Argentina, Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Ecuador, Germany, India, Korea, Malaysia, Namibia, The Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Taiwan, Thailand, South Africa, Vietnam, Ukraine, and the USA.
Thank you to all the artists and to the 29 schools that participated. Congratulations to the Winners and to the Honorable Mentions! Thanks to all our donors and members whose financial support makes this contest possible! Thanks to SAVE THE FROGS! Gainesville and Joyce Orcutt for their assistance.
Please spread the word about frog conservation by posting any of these art images on your website for non-commercial use (preferably linked to our website). Enjoy the art and thank you for drawing awareness to the future of the frogs!
And the winners are...
Chan Hyuk Kim - Grand Prize Winner
Congratulations to Chan Hyuk Kim, 16 years old, from China, the Grand Prize Winner of the 2016 SAVE THE FROGS Art Contest!
Most Recent Articles
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania