SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana seeks a volunteer to help with our campaign to save the critically endangered Togo Slippery Frog (Conraua derooi).
The campaign is comprised of two primary goals:
(1) Prevent bauxite mining in and around the frog's habitat; and
(2) Create the Atewa National Park to permanently protect the frogs and their long-term chance of survival.
(1) Develop and implement campaign strategies;
(2) Write articles to raise awareness;
(3) Write, distribute and promote petitions; and
(4) Implement any other relevant advocacy and campaign related activities.
We are particularly interested in experienced and innovative individuals capable of promoting campaigns that would influence governmental policies. If you are hard-working, intelligent, dedicated to amphibian conservation, and have campaigning or legislative experience (or if you have worked on African environmental conservation issues) this position would be perfect for you.
Volunteer can be based anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Are you ready to save Ghana's frogs? If so, you can apply here.
Note: This is a non-paid part-time volunteer position.
Thank you for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
Sandra Owusu-Gyamfi is the SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Campaigns Coordinator.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.