- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Chapters Chapters
- Created: 18 June 2017 18 June 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter Executives play a vital role in ensuring the success of both their chapter and the SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide movement to protect amphibian populations. There are a multitude of benefits of serving on the Executive Committee of your local SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter:
(1) Experience in leadership.
(2) Increased opportunities to save amphibians and to acquire knowledge, techniques and skills related to amphibian conservation.
(3) Ability to establish a clear vision for the future of your local SAVE THE FROGS! group through the definition of strategic objectives in the short and long term.
(4) Skill in the management of the functions of non-governmental organizations.
(5) Experience communicating to a global audience.
(6) Opportunities to connect, contact and interact with amphibian conservationists inside and outside of your country.
(7) Improve your CV (resume) for future work.
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger photographed this White Lipped Treefrog (Litoria infrafrenata) near the Sepik River in Papua New Guinea.
Composition Of The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter must be comprised of no less than 5 and no more than 13 members.
5 Officers Are Required:
- Vice President
- Communications Coordinator
8 additional Executive Committee Members are optional. Potential roles include:
- Save The Frogs Day Coordinator
- Education Coordinator
- Educational Outreach Coordinator
- Educational Materials Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Frogging Expeditions coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Campaign Coordinator
- Frogging Expeditions Coordinator
- Wild Card (Chapter chooses role and title)
Litoria eucnemis photo from Papua New Guinea by SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger
Most Recent Articles
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup