- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Chapters Chapters
- Created: 18 June 2017 18 June 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter Executives play a vital role in ensuring the success of both their chapter and the SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide movement to protect amphibian populations. There are a multitude of benefits of serving on the Executive Committee of your local SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter:
(1) Experience in leadership.
(2) Increased opportunities to save amphibians and to acquire knowledge, techniques and skills related to amphibian conservation.
(3) Ability to establish a clear vision for the future of your local SAVE THE FROGS! group through the definition of strategic objectives in the short and long term.
(4) Skill in the management of the functions of non-governmental organizations.
(5) Experience communicating to a global audience.
(6) Opportunities to connect, contact and interact with amphibian conservationists inside and outside of your country.
(7) Improve your CV (resume) for future work.
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger photographed this White Lipped Treefrog (Litoria infrafrenata) near the Sepik River in Papua New Guinea.
Composition Of The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter must be comprised of no less than 5 and no more than 13 members.
5 Officers Are Required:
- Vice President
- Communications Coordinator
8 additional Executive Committee Members are optional. Potential roles include:
- Save The Frogs Day Coordinator
- Education Coordinator
- Educational Outreach Coordinator
- Educational Materials Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Frogging Expeditions coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Campaign Coordinator
- Frogging Expeditions Coordinator
- Wild Card (Chapter chooses role and title)
Litoria eucnemis photo from Papua New Guinea by SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)