SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter Executives play a vital role in ensuring the success of both their chapter and the SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide movement to protect amphibian populations. There are a multitude of benefits of serving on the Executive Committee of your local SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter:
(1) Experience in leadership.
(2) Increased opportunities to save amphibians and to acquire knowledge, techniques and skills related to amphibian conservation.
(3) Ability to establish a clear vision for the future of your local SAVE THE FROGS! group through the definition of strategic objectives in the short and long term.
(4) Skill in the management of the functions of non-governmental organizations.
(5) Experience communicating to a global audience.
(6) Opportunities to connect, contact and interact with amphibian conservationists inside and outside of your country.
(7) Improve your CV (resume) for future work.
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger photographed this White Lipped Treefrog (Litoria infrafrenata) near the Sepik River in Papua New Guinea.
Composition Of The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter must be comprised of no less than 5 and no more than 13 members.
5 Officers Are Required:
- Vice President
- Communications Coordinator
8 additional Executive Committee Members are optional. Potential roles include:
- Save The Frogs Day Coordinator
- Education Coordinator
- Educational Outreach Coordinator
- Educational Materials Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Frogging Expeditions coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Merchandise Coordinator
- Campaign Coordinator
- Frogging Expeditions Coordinator
- Wild Card (Chapter chooses role and title)
Litoria eucnemis photo from Papua New Guinea by SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger
Most Recent Articles
- Costa Rica Ecotour Terms & Conditions
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center: Deal Of The Week
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards