This article details how you can form and maintain a SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter, and thus maximize your abilities to save frogs from extinction.
Forming Your Chapter
Chapters are formed by mutual agreement of SAVE THE FROGS! and the officers of the chapter’s founding Executive Committee, after steps that include:
- Submitting the form "Application To Form A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter" (the application will be added to this page very soon!);
- Creation and approval of the chapter’s Constitution (a template constitution will be added here shortly!);
- Signing of an agreement to adhere to the SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles (coming soon!); and
- Signing of the SAVE THE FROGS! Trademark Licensing Agreement (we will send you this once the above steps are completed).
Maintaining Your Chapter
To maintain active status in the SAVE THE FROGS! Community:
- Chapters must implement amphibian conservation/education activities that align with the SAVE THE FROGS! mission.
- Chapters must annually renew their agreement to adhere to the SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles; and
- Chapters must submit an Annual Report every year by February 15th.
- Chapters are expected to submit an article to the savethefrogs.com website each month, about amphibians or their chapter's activities.
SAVE THE FROGS! reserves the right to terminate the chapter if the chapter is not abiding by the SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles. We look forward to assisting dedicated groups in achieving their frog saving goals!
Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!
Most Recent Articles
- Costa Rica Ecotour Terms & Conditions
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center: Deal Of The Week
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards