- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Chapters Chapters
- Created: 18 June 2017 18 June 2017
This article details how you can form and maintain a SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter, and thus maximize your abilities to save frogs from extinction.
Forming Your Chapter
Chapters are formed by mutual agreement of SAVE THE FROGS! and the officers of the chapter’s founding Executive Committee, after steps that include:
- Submitting the form "Application To Form A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter" (the application will be added to this page very soon!);
- Creation and approval of the chapter’s Constitution (a template constitution will be added here shortly!);
- Signing of an agreement to adhere to the SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles (coming soon!); and
- Signing of the SAVE THE FROGS! Trademark Licensing Agreement (we will send you this once the above steps are completed).
Maintaining Your Chapter
To maintain active status in the SAVE THE FROGS! Community:
- Chapters must implement amphibian conservation/education activities that align with the SAVE THE FROGS! mission.
- Chapters must annually renew their agreement to adhere to the SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles; and
- Chapters must submit an Annual Report every year by February 15th.
- Chapters are expected to submit an article to the savethefrogs.com website each month, about amphibians or their chapter's activities.
SAVE THE FROGS! reserves the right to terminate the chapter if the chapter is not abiding by the SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles. We look forward to assisting dedicated groups in achieving their frog saving goals!
Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018