- Written by Faiz Kermani Faiz Kermani
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Donors Donors
- Created: 10 April 2017 10 April 2017
“Both Mirah, and her twin brother Spencer, are enthusiastic about their efforts — small though they are — to support causes that they believe are important,” explains her grandmother Nancy Kirsh. “My hope is that this process will encourage in them a lifetime of charitable giving. Mirah and her brother keep a careful record of the organizations to which they donate and read through their notebooks regularly."
SAVE THE FROGS! is happy to welcome Mirah and her family’s support. We look forward to keeping in touch. Thanks to their help, the future is looking brighter for frogs and other amphibians.
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the Sylvan Heights Bird Park
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 with প্রাধিকার (PRADHIKAR)
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Diepsloot, South Africa
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Sanepa, Nepal
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Lagos, Nigeria
- Estonian Fund For Nature And The Tallinn Zoo Celebrate Save The Frogs Day 2017
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour