- Written by Faiz Kermani Faiz Kermani
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Donors Donors
- Created: 10 April 2017 10 April 2017
“Both Mirah, and her twin brother Spencer, are enthusiastic about their efforts — small though they are — to support causes that they believe are important,” explains her grandmother Nancy Kirsh. “My hope is that this process will encourage in them a lifetime of charitable giving. Mirah and her brother keep a careful record of the organizations to which they donate and read through their notebooks regularly."
SAVE THE FROGS! is happy to welcome Mirah and her family’s support. We look forward to keeping in touch. Thanks to their help, the future is looking brighter for frogs and other amphibians.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre