- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Members Members
- Created: 12 April 2018 12 April 2018
SAVE THE FROGS! Members aspire to be:
1. Protectors. First and foremost, SAVE THE FROGS! Members protect amphibians and their habitats, and do not cause harm to amphibians.
2. Lifelong Learners. SAVE THE FROGS! Members continuously and comprehensively educate themselves about amphibian conservation.
3. Educators. SAVE THE FROGS! Members actively educate their local and online communities about amphibians and ways to protect them.
4. Advocates. SAVE THE FROGS! Members advocate in their community for changes that directly benefit amphibian populations.
5. Ambassadors. SAVE THE FROGS! Members represent the SAVE THE FROGS! community in the best light to other organizations and to the public, and encourage others to join the movement.
6. Stewards. To the extent of their abilities, SAVE THE FROGS! Members protect, create, and restore amphibian habitat.
7. Voters. SAVE THE FROGS! Members vote for politicians who respect the environment, and take actions to ensure that environmentally beneficial legislation is approved.
8. Volunteers. SAVE THE FROGS! Members voluntarily contribute their time to amphibian conservation projects and actions that inspire them, when they have the required skills and their time allows.
9. Contributors. SAVE THE FROGS! Members donate to SAVE THE FROGS! annually at a level that is personally meaningful to them, as they understand that our worldwide movement requires funding to succeed and thrive.
Ptychohyla sanctaecrucis art by Jay Manchand
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)