Biologic Performance is dedicated to being of service to others by sharing their experience, knowledge and passion about sustainable landscaping.

Their goal is to help people create artistic and regenerative landscaping that deepens our connection with nature. Specializing in creating wildlife ponds for frogs, fish, and plants. Learn more about Biologic Performance here:
www.biologicperformance.com

bp logo

Biologic Performance’s support is crucial to our mission of protecting amphibian populations and promoting a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife, so we are greatly grateful they have sponsored SAVE THE FROGS! Thank you Biologic Performance!

save the frogs proud sponsor 550

If your company would like to sponsor SAVE THE FROGS! or if you have any questions, then please visit our Sponsors page. Thank you for your support!

Become A Member

save the frogs members

Donate Now - Thank You!

Newsletter Signup

frog news

Inspiration

“The nation is only an aggregate of individual conditions, and civilization itself is but a question of the personal improvement of the men, women, and children of whom society is composed.”

Samuel Smiles

Testimonials

"I've loved amphibians since I was born. Spent my childhood in mud and ponds with newts, salamanders, fish, frogs, snakes and bugs. I love water and adore amphibians. There's something about them that is amazing and perfect more than anything else on Earth."

S. McIntyre, Quebec, Canada

The Frog Lover's Card

1% of Every Purchase Donated To SAVE THE FROGS!
charity charge

Countdown to Save The Frogs Day

10th Annual Save The Frogs Day April 28, 2018 09:00 am 98 Days 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day

Website design, photos & content by the SAVE THE FROGS! staff, volunteers and community unless otherwise noted. 
Copyright © 2008-2017 SAVE THE FROGS! All Rights Reserved. SAVE THE FROGS! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, and SAVE THE FROGS! is a registered trademark. Frogs