- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Sponsors Sponsors
- Created: 13 September 2016 13 September 2016
Cooper Environmental Research is an environmental consulting firm dedicated to researching and protecting aquatic organisms. They study the effects of altered river flow by dams to spawning and migration, sediment characteristics, loss or creation of habitat due to changes in water level, and surveys of streams and rivers to determine distribution and abundance of fish populations. Their work with benthic aquatic organisms have concentrated on distribution and abundance but have included the effects of waste discharges and colonization by invasive species. Learn more about Cooper Environmental Research here:
Cooper Environmental Research’s support is crucial to our mission of protecting amphibian populations and promoting a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife, so are greatly grateful they have sponsored the SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Expedition to Ghana! Thank you Cooper Environmental Research!
If your company would like to sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Expedition or if you have any questions, then please visit our Sponsors page. Thank you for your support!
Most Recent Articles
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here