- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Sponsors Sponsors
- Created: 08 March 2018 08 March 2018
Monteverde Watches and SAVE THE FROGS! have joined efforts to protect the amphibian population and to promote a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife. Monteverde Watches' Unisex Natura Collection (Frog Edition) was launched for those nature lovers with style, who want to wear on their wrists a quality watch that displays a new frog every morning on its dial!
Elegant yet casual, the watches have an all stainless-steel case and case back, genuine leather in different colors or stainless-steel interchangeable straps, sapphire crystal and they come in silver and rose gold brushed finishes.
“We love Nature.And we are always looking to back initiatives in conservation, education and environmental matters with the proceeds of our business.That’s why we have committed with SAVE THE FROGS! to donate 5% of our sales of our Natura Collection Frog and Butterfly Edition watches” said Alejandra Bonilla, CEO of Monteverde Watches.
As an additional incentive to the SAVE THE FROGS! community, you can buy your frog-themed watch with a 20% special discount and free international shipping! To benefit with this discount, please use the code “savethefrogs” at checkout when you buy your watch!
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)