Chloe, Ellie, Vincent, and Jason are four ambitious and environmentally conscientious fifth graders from Wyoming Valley Montessori School. These students found a fun, creative way to raise funds for amphibian conservation in their local community in the spirit of Save The Frogs Day. They held an after-school bake sale and lemonade stand and raised $153! These generous students then donated all of their earnings to SAVE THE FROGS!. Chloe, Ellie, Vincent and Jason have set a wonderful example on how young students can find a way to join the effort in wildlife conservation!
Students hosted a bakesale and lemonade stand and donated all profits to SAVE THE FROGS!.
"We had so much fun doing this, and knowing that it was for a good cause made us feel really good inside. Our entire school community was so supportive. We are proud to say we raised $153 for SAVE THE FROGS!. All of our proceeds will go directly to SAVE THE FROGS!. We encourage you to help save animals too!"
-- Chloe, Ellie, Vincent, and Jason
The students found a fun and engaging way to raise awareness about amphibian conservtion in their local community.
Most Recent Articles
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania