- Written by Colette Ciresi Colette Ciresi
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Students Students
- Created: 03 July 2017 03 July 2017
Chloe, Ellie, Vincent, and Jason are four ambitious and environmentally conscientious fifth graders from Wyoming Valley Montessori School. These students found a fun, creative way to raise funds for amphibian conservation in their local community in the spirit of Save The Frogs Day. They held an after-school bake sale and lemonade stand and raised $153! These generous students then donated all of their earnings to SAVE THE FROGS!. Chloe, Ellie, Vincent and Jason have set a wonderful example on how young students can find a way to join the effort in wildlife conservation!
Students hosted a bakesale and lemonade stand and donated all profits to SAVE THE FROGS!.
"We had so much fun doing this, and knowing that it was for a good cause made us feel really good inside. Our entire school community was so supportive. We are proud to say we raised $153 for SAVE THE FROGS!. All of our proceeds will go directly to SAVE THE FROGS!. We encourage you to help save animals too!"
-- Chloe, Ellie, Vincent, and Jason
The students found a fun and engaging way to raise awareness about amphibian conservtion in their local community.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program: Cash Rewards
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show