- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Volunteers Volunteers
- Created: 26 January 2017 26 January 2017
We are pleased to announce the formation of the SAVE THE FROGS! Fundraising Committee, whose mission is to strategize and implement actions that will increase the annual revenues of SAVE THE FROGS!, such that we can fund the multitude of projects we have in the USA and worldwide and thus achieve the massive potential we have built up through our worldwide network of extremely talented and dedicated staff and volunteers.
The Fundraising Committee will be comprised of a team of approximately ten frog enthusiasts led by SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger. The Fundraising Committee is currently accepting applications, and we encourage all dedicated fundraisers to apply.
Night Spirit Frog (Leptopelis spiritusnoctis), Ankasa National Park, Ghana. Photo by Dr. Kerry Kriger, who has helped raise over $1,000,000 for amphibian conservation efforts.
Fundraising Committee Members: Expectations & Benefits
(1) Meet online via Skype video chat every month to strategize ways for SAVE THE FROGS! to increase our revenues.
(2) Contribute between meetings via projects that make use of the member's professional expertise.
(3) Benefit via novel learning experiences; creative application of their professional skills; contributing to the SAVE THE FROGS! mission; recognition; and making new contacts within the SAVE THE FROGS! professional network.
Art by Cheung Wing Sum, 19, Hong Kong School of Creativity
Skills & Expertise of Fundraising Committee Members
The Fundraising Committee will bring together a wide range of professional skills to facilitate creative thinking and innovative collaboration. Skills and experiences we seek include:
- Donor Development
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Financial Management
- Bequests & Planned Giving
- Joint Ventures
- Calling Donors
Frog Art by Anna Dodson
Fundraising Committee Members should be able to meet online for a one hour meeting the second Monday of each month at 7pm San Francisco time. Members should be prepared to dedicate at least four hours in between meetings to complete a project relevant to their expertise. Length of appointment as a Fundraising Committee Member is twelve months. We seek applicants who can envision working in best faith to meet these time commitments.
How To Apply
To apply for the SAVE THE FROGS! Fundraising Committee, please complete the form below, in which you will be asked to:
(1) Provide a one to two paragraph summary of your skills and experiences as they relate to serving on the SAVE THE FROGS! Fundraising Committee.
(2) Confirm you will do your best to attend the Monday evening meetings that occur every other month, and that you can dedicate four hours between meetings to complete a fundraising related project.
(3) Include your resume and/or a link to a relevant website describing your skills and accomplishments.
(4) Include your contact information.
(5) Include the name and email address or phone number of a single reference who can vouch for your skills and responsibility.
Thank you for your interest in SAVE THE FROGS! and we hope to be raising lots of funds for the frogs with you very soon!
Thank you for your interest in joining the SAVE THE FROGS! Fundraising Committee. Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!
Art by Ananda Wisely, 17
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)