- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Volunteers Volunteers
- Created: 19 November 2016 19 November 2016
SAVE THE FROGS! is looking for an experienced graphic designer to assist in our marketing campaigns and in creating frog-themed merchandise and educational materials. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential. The frog loving graphic designer would work directly with SAVE THE FROGS! staff to create eye-catching digital and printed materials that would get viewed by and inspire frog enthusiasts around the world. SAVE THE FROGS! volunteer graphic designers can be based anywhere in the world and must be willing to connect via Skype screenshare to discuss, edit and improve their graphic designs. There are no minimum hours per week; rather, we would contact you as projects come up to see if you can assist.
If you are interested, please apply by completing the Volunteer Application Form at:
Thank you for helping us create amazing frog-themed graphics!
SAVE THE FROGS! Graphic Design Wizard Alyson Lee has contributed hundreds of volunteer hours since she designed the official SAVE THE FROGS! logo back in 2008. Her designs are displayed in international airports, at events in over 60 countries and are being worn by thousands of people worldwide. With your help, we can build up our graphic design team and carry on Alyson's frog saving tradition. Graphic designers can SAVE THE FROGS!
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)