SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a talented video editor to assist us in preparing videos to add to the SAVE THE FROGS! YouTube Channel and the SAVE THE FROGS! website (www.savethefrogs.com) to promote our efforts and to educate people about amphibians. In many cases, we already have the footage; we merely need intros, outros and logos added. There are also opportunities for creating films from scratch, or by making use of our archives of photos and videos. This is a volunteer position and we seek someone with demonstrated experience editing film. Volunteer can be based anywhere in the world and should be able to dedicate at least three hours per week to this position. Volunteer should have their own video editing software and also access to Skype to facilitate project discussions.
Photo of Green & Golden Bell Frog (Litoria aurea) by SAVE THE FROGS! Volunteer Dr. Kaya Klop-Toker
If you are interested, please apply by completing the Volunteer Application Form at:
Be sure to include info about your past experience, and some links to videos you have made.
Thank you for your interest in helping us promote SAVE THE FROGS! and educate the worldwide environmental community!
Most Recent Articles
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Member Wins Grant To Save The World's Smallest Crocodile
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Tarragona, Spain
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Mauritius
- Benefits Of Serving On The Executive Committee Of Your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- Forming And Maintaining A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs
- How And Why To Donate Stocks To SAVE THE FROGS!
- Building Wetlands in Elgin, Arizona
- Fundraising 101: Learn How To Raise Money For A Cause
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Pittsburg, California
- Volunteer Opportunity: Video Editor for SAVE THE FROGS!
- Plight Of The Green And Golden Bell Frog (And Current Conservation Measures)
- Introducing Students To The Amphibians Of Lapinha Da Serra
- SAVE THE FROGS! Statement Of Purpose
- SAVE THE FROGS! Volunteer Code Of Conduct
- Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund Supports the Amphibians of Nepal
- How Students Can Use The SAVE THE FROGS! Website
- SAVE MANASLU’S FROGS! Research Expedition
- The Survival Of The Earth Depends On Frogs