- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Volunteers Volunteers
- Created: 04 June 2017 04 June 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a talented video editor to assist us in preparing videos to add to the SAVE THE FROGS! YouTube Channel and the SAVE THE FROGS! website (www.savethefrogs.com) to promote our efforts and to educate people about amphibians. In many cases, we already have the footage; we merely need intros, outros and logos added. There are also opportunities for creating films from scratch, or by making use of our archives of photos and videos. This is a volunteer position and we seek someone with demonstrated experience editing film. Volunteer can be based anywhere in the world and should be able to dedicate at least three hours per week to this position. Volunteer should have their own video editing software and also access to Skype to facilitate project discussions.
Photo of Green & Golden Bell Frog (Litoria aurea) by SAVE THE FROGS! Volunteer Dr. Kaya Klop-Toker
If you are interested, please apply by completing the Volunteer Application Form at:
Be sure to include info about your past experience, and some links to videos you have made.
Thank you for your interest in helping us promote SAVE THE FROGS! and educate the worldwide environmental community!
Most Recent Articles
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration