- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Volunteers Volunteers
- Created: 15 November 2016 15 November 2016
SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a native English speaker to occasionally review and edit grant proposals and other writing prepared by our volunteers from non-English speaking countries. This position requires a responsible frog enthusiast who has a couple hours per month to assist on a case by case basis. Volunteer must enjoy reading and writing, have a high degree of writing skill, and possess a thorough understanding of the English language.
If you are interested, please apply by completing the Volunteer Application Form at:
Be sure to include a sample of your finest writing (you can upload it as part of the application form in the "Your Resume Or Relevant Attachments" section).
Thank you for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
A beautiful glass frog (Hyalinobatrachium bergeri) from Peru.
Most Recent Articles
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- A Brand New SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders