- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Volunteers Volunteers
- Created: 15 November 2016 15 November 2016
SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a native English speaker to occasionally review and edit grant proposals and other writing prepared by our volunteers from non-English speaking countries. This position requires a responsible frog enthusiast who has a couple hours per month to assist on a case by case basis. Volunteer must enjoy reading and writing, have a high degree of writing skill, and possess a thorough understanding of the English language.
If you are interested, please apply by completing the Volunteer Application Form at:
Be sure to include a sample of your finest writing (you can upload it as part of the application form in the "Your Resume Or Relevant Attachments" section).
Thank you for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
A beautiful glass frog (Hyalinobatrachium bergeri) from Peru.
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand