SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a native English speaker to occasionally review and edit grant proposals and other writing prepared by our volunteers from non-English speaking countries. This position requires a responsible frog enthusiast who has a couple hours per month to assist on a case by case basis. Volunteer must enjoy reading and writing, have a high degree of writing skill, and possess a thorough understanding of the English language.

If you are interested, please apply by completing the Volunteer Application Form at:

Be sure to include a sample of your finest writing (you can upload it as part of the application form in the "Your Resume Or Relevant Attachments" section).

Thank you for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
hyalinobatrachium bergeri 1a|
A beautiful glass frog (Hyalinobatrachium bergeri) from Peru.

Donate Now - Thank You!

Newsletter Signup

frog news

Become A Member

save the frogs members

“I want you to know that I admire and am so impressed with your energy, determination, your goals, and your devotion to these wonderful creatures who have not had the spotlight shown on then until you came along!  I am very impressed that you were able to learn Portuguese so quickly,  and speak to the University students for an hour in their language! I read all of your e-mails.”

Diane K., Wheaton, IL

“Never buy success at the cost of self-respect.”

Norval Hawkins

Website design, photos & content by the SAVE THE FROGS! staff, volunteers and community unless otherwise noted. 
Copyright © 2008-2017 SAVE THE FROGS! All Rights Reserved. SAVE THE FROGS! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, and SAVE THE FROGS! is a registered trademark. Frogs