- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Community Community
- Category: Volunteers Volunteers
- Created: 15 November 2016 15 November 2016
SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a native English speaker to occasionally review and edit grant proposals and other writing prepared by our volunteers from non-English speaking countries. This position requires a responsible frog enthusiast who has a couple hours per month to assist on a case by case basis. Volunteer must enjoy reading and writing, have a high degree of writing skill, and possess a thorough understanding of the English language.
If you are interested, please apply by completing the Volunteer Application Form at:
Be sure to include a sample of your finest writing (you can upload it as part of the application form in the "Your Resume Or Relevant Attachments" section).
Thank you for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
A beautiful glass frog (Hyalinobatrachium bergeri) from Peru.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)