Hola and welcome to the online home of SAVE THE FROGS! Buenos Aires!
The mission of SAVE THE FROGS! Buenos Aires is to the protect amphibian populations of the Buenos Aires region and to promote a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife.
You can email us at:
- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Argentina Argentina
- Category: Buenos Aires Buenos Aires
- Created: 27 September 2017 27 September 2017
On September 17th, 2016, SAVE THE FROGS! Buenos Aires took part in the 1st Census and Cleanup of the Costanera Norte Ecological Reserve (RECN) as part of the Ocean Conservancy's International Coastal Cleanup. SAVE THE FROGS! volunteers from the Buenos Aires community helped in the census and helped to clean part of the Rio de la Plata’s estuary coastline and the reserve’s wetland. We thank Grupo de Educación y Conservación Ambiental FCEyN for inviting us. We are really happy for this chance to help the reserve’s environment and all the amphibians that inhabit it! Working together we can improve the world we live in and save the frogs!
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)