- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Brazil Brazil
- Category: Bahia Bahia
- Created: 16 July 2016 16 July 2016
The Boitatá Institute of Ethnobiology and Wildlife Conservation in partnership with the State University of Santa Cruz - UESC promoted on Sunday (1 May, 2016), in Ilheus, Bahia, Brazil, an open night tour to the public for research and observation of amphibians. The event marked the celebration of the World Day "Save the Frogs" created by the American Foundation and Save the Frogs originally celebrated on every last Saturday of April.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh