- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Brazil Brazil
- Category: Amazonas Amazonas
- Created: 16 July 2016 16 July 2016
The first event held during Save The Frogs was in Manaus, Amazonia, Brazil, was an initiative of Boitatá Institute, INPA, UFAM and MUSE. In this event we held an Environmental Education work on the Trail of Frogs in the Amazon Museum in the Reserve Adolpho Ducke, with activities for young people of the School Raul de Queiroz Menezes Veiga in Manaus.
Young began with an outdoor lecture on the natural history of amphibians, which continued on a track in the botanical Musa Garden called "Trail of Frogs", where one can observe aspects as reproduction, camouflage, and occupation of different substrates forest for frogs.
At the end of the activity the students had contact with the prototype of a game about playing Frog Ameerega trivittata, called Tad Pole and developed by The Flying Saci Game Studio (start up Amazon).
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)