- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Brazil Brazil
- Category: Amazonas Amazonas
- Created: 16 July 2016 16 July 2016
The first event held during Save The Frogs was in Manaus, Amazonia, Brazil, was an initiative of Boitatá Institute, INPA, UFAM and MUSE. In this event we held an Environmental Education work on the Trail of Frogs in the Amazon Museum in the Reserve Adolpho Ducke, with activities for young people of the School Raul de Queiroz Menezes Veiga in Manaus.
Young began with an outdoor lecture on the natural history of amphibians, which continued on a track in the botanical Musa Garden called "Trail of Frogs", where one can observe aspects as reproduction, camouflage, and occupation of different substrates forest for frogs.
At the end of the activity the students had contact with the prototype of a game about playing Frog Ameerega trivittata, called Tad Pole and developed by The Flying Saci Game Studio (start up Amazon).
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)