- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Ecuador Ecuador
- Category: Ecuador Ecotours Ecuador Ecotours
- Created: 03 July 2017 03 July 2017
In May 2017, Stephanie Steelman won a free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour through our once in a lifetime Ecotour Sweepstakes. She joined the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour, and here is what she had to say about the trip...
Thanks for checking in to see how the trip went. Winning the Save The Frogs Ecotour was a life changing experience for me. It's one of the most magical things that I've ever experienced and I'm so grateful that, through a sheer stroke of luck, I won and got to know the people I did and see the amazing things I got to see in Ecuador.
Stephanie and the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour participants prepare to enter the jungle!
Stephanie gently handles a beautiful, non-venomous snail-eating snake. After a brief photo, the snake was released back into the forest.
Most Recent Articles
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- A Brand New SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders