In May 2017, Stephanie Steelman won a free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour through our once in a lifetime Ecotour Sweepstakes. She joined the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour, and here is what she had to say about the trip...
Thanks for checking in to see how the trip went. Winning the Save The Frogs Ecotour was a life changing experience for me. It's one of the most magical things that I've ever experienced and I'm so grateful that, through a sheer stroke of luck, I won and got to know the people I did and see the amazing things I got to see in Ecuador.
Stephanie and the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour participants prepare to enter the jungle!
Stephanie gently handles a beautiful, non-venomous snail-eating snake. After a brief photo, the snake was released back into the forest.
Most Recent Articles
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour Survey
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Member Wins Grant To Save The World's Smallest Crocodile
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Tarragona, Spain
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Mauritius
- Benefits Of Serving On The Executive Committee Of Your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- Forming And Maintaining A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter