- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Ecuador Ecuador
- Category: Ecuador Ecotours Ecuador Ecotours
- Created: 03 July 2017 03 July 2017
In May 2017, Stephanie Steelman won a free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour through our once in a lifetime Ecotour Sweepstakes. She joined the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour, and here is what she had to say about the trip...
Thanks for checking in to see how the trip went. Winning the Save The Frogs Ecotour was a life changing experience for me. It's one of the most magical things that I've ever experienced and I'm so grateful that, through a sheer stroke of luck, I won and got to know the people I did and see the amazing things I got to see in Ecuador.
Stephanie and the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour participants prepare to enter the jungle!
Stephanie gently handles a beautiful, non-venomous snail-eating snake. After a brief photo, the snake was released back into the forest.
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand