- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Countries Countries
- Category: Estonia Estonia
- Created: 16 July 2016 16 July 2016
On Friday, the 29th of April, a celebration day for amphibians was held at Peedu elementary school in Tartu, Estonia! There was 4 thematic lessons: first about frogs in the world and their threats, status in Estonia; second about frog craft, third about frog based jumping games and finally there was a walk to nearby ponds looking for frogs and teaching how to distinguish them. All lessons are related to each other. All activities are carried out by amphibian specialist Kristiina Kübarsepp. Also there was an announcement about new online frog coloring book of Estonian species, which can be downloaded publically. What a great way to celebrate Save The Frogs Day!
Check out this great video about Save The Frogs Day in Tartu!
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour
- Frogging Santuário do Caraça
- Biraj Shrestha Wins Award To Travel From Nepal To The United Kingdom
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 Worldwide Online Video Conference
- Amphibian Research Assistant Positions In Kumasi, Ghana
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in São Paulo, Brazil
- Nepal: Save The Frogs Day Video Message From Dr. Kerry Kriger