- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Countries Countries
- Category: Estonia Estonia
- Created: 16 July 2016 16 July 2016
On Friday, the 29th of April, a celebration day for amphibians was held at Peedu elementary school in Tartu, Estonia! There was 4 thematic lessons: first about frogs in the world and their threats, status in Estonia; second about frog craft, third about frog based jumping games and finally there was a walk to nearby ponds looking for frogs and teaching how to distinguish them. All lessons are related to each other. All activities are carried out by amphibian specialist Kristiina Kübarsepp. Also there was an announcement about new online frog coloring book of Estonian species, which can be downloaded publically. What a great way to celebrate Save The Frogs Day!
Check out this great video about Save The Frogs Day in Tartu!
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)