- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Countries Countries
- Category: Estonia Estonia
- Created: 16 July 2016 16 July 2016
On Friday, the 29th of April, a celebration day for amphibians was held at Peedu elementary school in Tartu, Estonia! There was 4 thematic lessons: first about frogs in the world and their threats, status in Estonia; second about frog craft, third about frog based jumping games and finally there was a walk to nearby ponds looking for frogs and teaching how to distinguish them. All lessons are related to each other. All activities are carried out by amphibian specialist Kristiina Kübarsepp. Also there was an announcement about new online frog coloring book of Estonian species, which can be downloaded publically. What a great way to celebrate Save The Frogs Day!
Check out this great video about Save The Frogs Day in Tartu!
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand