- Written by Emily Moskal Emily Moskal
- Parent Category: Ghana Ghana
- Category: Expedition Expedition
- Created: 23 January 2017 23 January 2017
(8) Holding the inaugural SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit, a free full-day educational event attended by 75 KNUST undergraduates, featuring an international panel of amphibian experts, in order to empower and inspire students to care about and protect amphibians.
(9) Meeting with officials from Ghana's Forestry Commission, managers of the forests that serve as habitat to the critically endangered Togo (Atewa) Slippery Frog and the Giant Squeaker Frog.
(10) Visiting the bushmeat market, the pesticide markets and the voodoo markets to document the extent of the legal and illegal trade in wildlife - including toads.
Best wishes, Julian Branscombe, Orkney, United Kingdom”
Most Recent Articles
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here