- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Ghana Ghana
- Category: Sui River Sui River
- Created: 12 October 2016 12 October 2016
Watch this documentary about SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Executive Director Gilbert Adum's passion for frogs and about our work to save the last Giant Squeaker Frogs (Arthroleptis krokosua) and improve the lives of the Yawkrom community in the Sui River Forest Reserve..be
During the SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Expedition, a German film crew from Deutsche Wela (DW-TV) traveled with our team to Yawkrom and the Sui forest in order to document the incredible work of Gilbert and SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana. This documentary will be broadcast around the world.
14.10.2016 | 21:30 on DW (12:30 PST, 19:30 GMT)
15.10.2016 | 05:30 on DW (20:30 PST, 3:30 GMT)
Or watch the entire episode here.
SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana has become a symbol of hope and inspiration for West African amphibian conservation efforts. We are confident that this documentary will further educate and empower the thousands who watch it in order to protect amphibians in their own communities.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)