- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Countries Countries
- Category: Spain Spain
- Created: 01 September 2016 01 September 2016
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger will be giving two presentations at the Iberian Congress of Herpetology in Lleida, Spain on October 5th, 2016. One presentation will be about the SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Expedition (www.savethefrogs.com/ghana2016) and our efforts to protect the endangered Giant Squeaker Frogs and Togo Slippery Frogs. The other presentation will be about SAVE THE FROGS! past successes, current programs, and future challenges and opportunities. You can learn more about the three day conference and register to attend here. Nos vemos este Octubre!
SALVA LAS RANAS!
Photo of Alytes obstetricans courtesy Ursina Tobler
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the Sylvan Heights Bird Park
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 with প্রাধিকার (PRADHIKAR)
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Diepsloot, South Africa
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Sanepa, Nepal
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Lagos, Nigeria
- Estonian Fund For Nature And The Tallinn Zoo Celebrate Save The Frogs Day 2017
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour