- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Countries Countries
- Category: Spain Spain
- Created: 01 September 2016 01 September 2016
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger will be giving two presentations at the Iberian Congress of Herpetology in Lleida, Spain on October 5th, 2016. One presentation will be about the SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Expedition (www.savethefrogs.com/ghana2016) and our efforts to protect the endangered Giant Squeaker Frogs and Togo Slippery Frogs. The other presentation will be about SAVE THE FROGS! past successes, current programs, and future challenges and opportunities. You can learn more about the three day conference and register to attend here. Nos vemos este Octubre!
SALVA LAS RANAS!
Photo of Alytes obstetricans courtesy Ursina Tobler
Most Recent Articles
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here