- Written by Colette Ciresi Colette Ciresi
- Parent Category: Countries Countries
- Category: Spain Spain
- Created: 19 June 2017 19 June 2017
The Picampall Association had a successful Save The Frogs Day event on April 8th, 2017 with the help of the Municipality of I’Ampolla. The event consisted of an informational talk about amphibians in the Mediterranean zone and then a night tour of ponds on Picampall’s ornithological preserve.
Group of participants observing amphibians in Picampall's nature preserve.
Save The Frogs Day participants looking for frogs during the night pond tour.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre