- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: USA USA
- Category: South Carolina South Carolina
- Created: 17 July 2016 17 July 2016
Saturday, April 30, 2016 was a beautiful day in Greenville, South Carolina! Over 2,500 visitors attended the Greenville Zoo Save the Frogs/Princess & Pirate/Clemson University DNA Day! Reedy Ribbit even made a guest appearance! There was a brunch, princesses and pirates roamed the grounds, crafts, games, fundraising, and information at the FrogWatch and Save The Frogs Day tents, AND, DNA extraction from strawberries at the Clemson University Life Sciences booth! Fun was had by all, and many now understand how scientists are helping frogs by testing for the presence of the chytrid fungus.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh