- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Countries Countries
- Category: USA USA
- Created: 30 March 2018 30 March 2018
SAVE THE FROGS! and the Emerging Wildlife Conservation Leaders Program have partnered together on a conservation initiative benefiting amphibian populations in the United States of America. We seek the support and guidance from amphibian biologists around the world to increase our understanding of the past, current and future conservation efforts of threatened and endangered amphibian species in North America. Can you help us?
We seek input about these amphibian species:
Oregon spotted frog (Rana pretiosa)
Dusky gopher frog (Rana sevosa)
Houston toad (Anaxyrus Houstonensis)
Puerto Rican crested toad (Peltophryne lemur)
Wyoming toad (Anaxyrus baxteri)
California tiger salamander (Ambystoma californiense)
Frosted flatwoods salamander (Ambystoma cingulatum)
Hellbender (Cryptobranchus alleganiensis)
Eastern/Northern red-backed salamander (Plethodon cinereus)
Spotted salamander (Ambystoma maculatum)
If you are not an amphibian biologist in the USA, your support is still greatly appreciated. Please review the survey, answer what you can and share this survey with amphibian biologists who you know that work in North America. The more information we gather, the more successful this project will be for conserving amphibian populations in the USA.
Thank you for considering our request and for your own efforts to protect and conserve amphibian populations around the world.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)