- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: USA USA
- Category: Virginia Virginia
- Created: 13 February 2018 13 February 2018
You are cordially invited to attend the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit in Northern Virginia on April 27th & 28th, 2018, on the occasion of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day!
At this once in a lifetime event we will:
- Celebrate the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day and our organization's first decade of protecting amphibian populations and promoting a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife.
- Learn all about amphibians as well as past, present & future amphibian conservation projects.
- Enjoy live presentations by SAVE THE FROGS! staff, volunteers and environmental professionals from around the world.
- Meet and network with lots of SAVE THE FROGS! supporters, volunteers, biologists and frog enthusiasts.
- Find and photograph wild frogs in their native habitats on a field excursion the night of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day.
- Enjoy a live classical music performance on the eve of Save The Frogs Day, featuring SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger on bansuri (bamboo flute of northern India), accompanied by one of his favorite Indian drummers on tabla.
- Have a fabulous, frog-filled, unforgettable time on this momentous occasion.
Learn more and pre-register below!
"Looking forward to the World Summit and learning more about what I can do to SAVE THE FROGS!."
Mindy Meadows, Tenessee
Our goal is to hold a World Summit annually to bring our community of frog savers together; to create enjoyable educational and field experiences; to increase connection between SAVE THE FROGS! supporters; and to facilitate networking and partnership opportunities for amphibian conservationists.
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)