Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
Parent Category: USA USA
Category: Virginia Virginia
Created: 13 February 2018 13 February 2018
You are cordially invited to attend the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit in Northern Virginia on April 27th & 28th, 2018, on the occasion of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day!
Pre-Register For The World Summit Here To Receive A 10% Discount
At this once in a lifetime event we will:
- Celebrate the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day and our organization's first decade of protecting amphibian populations and promoting a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife.
- Learn all about amphibians as well as past, present & future amphibian conservation projects.
- Enjoy live presentations by SAVE THE FROGS! staff, volunteers and environmental professionals from around the world.
- Meet and network with lots of SAVE THE FROGS! supporters, volunteers, biologists and frog enthusiasts.
- Find and photograph wild frogs in their native habitats on a field excursion the night of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day.
- Enjoy a live classical music performance on the eve of Save The Frogs Day, featuring SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger on bansuri (bamboo flute of northern India), accompanied by one of his favorite Indian drummers on tabla.
- Have a fabulous, frog-filled, unforgettable time on this momentous occasion.
Learn more and pre-register below!
"Looking forward to the World Summit and learning more about what I can do to SAVE THE FROGS!."
Mindy Meadows, Tenessee
Our goal is to hold a World Summit annually to bring our community of frog savers together; to create enjoyable educational and field experiences; to increase connection between SAVE THE FROGS! supporters; and to facilitate networking and partnership opportunities for amphibian conservationists.
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger will provide the Keynote Presentation.
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Co-Founder Gilbert Adum will share stories of environmental successes from West Africa and how the lessons learned can be applied to conservation efforts elsewhere in the world.
- Brazilian amphibian biologist Pedro Peloso will present "Life Among Frogs: A Perspective From A Decade Of Research And Exploration In Amazonia"
- Other presenters will be announced soon, specifically chosen based on their history of success in the field of amphibian conservation, education and environmental science.
- You can pre-register below and inform us if you wish to give a presentation (though due to limited space we cannot guarantee your request will be granted).
- Your registration for the two-day SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit is only $197.
- If you can only attend a single day, the registration will be $99 per day.
- Full-time students receive a 10% discount.
- Registration gives you access to the presentations, field excursion, refreshments and the musical event, and will also help fund SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide efforts taking place on Save The Frogs Day and into the future.
- The first 100 registrants will receive a complimentary commemorative SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit organic cotton T-Shirt.
- Registration fees will increase April 1st, so we encourage you to register before April 1st.
- You will need to arrange your own transportation, lodging and meals.
- If you can demonstrate both financial need and exceptional interest in attending, we may be able to waive your registration fee (though you would still need to cover your transport, food and lodging).
- The Frogs Rock Money-Back Guarantee: We are so certain you will be happy you are attending the World Summit, that if at any point during the World Summit you feel like it has not been worth your registration money, simply inform us that you are leaving and that you want a refund and we will give you 150% of your money back, no questions asked.
Pre-Register Now To Save 10%
If you wish to attend the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit, please complete the pre-registration form below as soon as possible.
- No payment is required at this time, and the pre-registration form does not obligate you to attend.
- By completing the pre-registration form, you help us gauge interest levels so that we can reserve an appropriately sized venue.
- If you pre-register, we will send you a discount code so you can save 10% when you register :)
- Please do complete the form if you wish to attend, thank you!
We look forward to seeing you at the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit!
Photo of Plectrohyla dasypus from Honduras courtesy Tom Brown