Celebrated the last Saturday of April every year, Save The Frogs Day is the world’s largest day of amphibian education and conservation action. To ensure the success of our worldwide efforts, SAVE THE FROGS! offers Save The Frogs Day Grants to dedicated groups who are organizing Save The Frogs Day events and seeking financial assistance.
- Save The Frogs Day Grants generally average US$300.
- If you have an exceptional event planned, or a series of events, you can request up to US$750.
- If you wish to serve as the distributor of grant funds to multiple groups in your country, you can request more than $750, but first contact us with details and gain approval prior to applying.
- The total amount of disbursements each year will be based on the financial support received from the SAVE THE FROGS! community, so we encourage and appreciate your donation to SAVE THE FROGS!.
- Grant applications must be submitted by March 1st at 11:59pm Los Angeles time. Any application received after that will not be reviewed until March of the following year and no exceptions will be made.
- Decisions will be announced by March 31st
- Funds to successful applicants will be disbursed by April 10th.
- Final reports should be submitted by May 15th.
Grantwriting Tip #1:
Always submit your grant proposals a week or two prior to the deadline. This helps ensure you will not be rushed; and that the grantors see your application first, fall in love with it, and want it to win.
Save The Frogs Day 2013 in Raleigh, NC
- Save The Frogs Day Historical Involvement
- Grants will only be given to organizations or individuals who have organized, registered and reported at least one Save The Frogs Day event in the past.
- This is to ensure that grant recipients have the knowledge and dedication to hold a successful event.
- WITHIN THE USA & OUTSIDE THE USA
- Grants may be given to individuals or organizations of any kind within the USA.
- Outside the USA, grants will only be given to nonprofit organizations (e.g. NGO’s and university groups). Do not apply from outside the USA unless you are affiliated with a nonprofit organization who would serve as the grant recipient.
- OFFICIAL MEMBERS OF SAVE THE FROGS!
- The applicant must be an official member of SAVE THE FROGS!.
- Membership has a variety of benefits, so if you care enough about frogs to organize a Save The Frogs Day event, you should definitely become a member…plus you must be a member to be eligible for any SAVE THE FROGS! Grant.
- There are three ways to become a member:
Grant Writing Tip #2:
Always ensure you meet all eligibility requirements prior to applying. Contact the grantor if you ever have any questions about your eligibility.
Ready To Apply?
Please apply through the application form below. Remember: not all proposals will be funded, but the best ones will be, so be sure to submit your most well-crafted proposal.
Best of luck and thank you for spreading amphibian awareness!
Let's Stay Connected!
Subscribe to the SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter and get important amphibian conservation updates: