- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Donate Donate
- Category: Donation Information Donation Information
- Created: 13 February 2018 13 February 2018
We are very pleased to announce the SAVE THE FROGS! Amazon Wishlist, through which you can donate a book to SAVE THE FROGS! in order to further the continuing education of our staff and volunteers. We've chosen the books on the list specifically because they will help us be more effective nonprofit leaders and environmental conservationists. Nearly all the books on our list are Kindle editions...lowering both the price and the environmental impact of the books (e.g. no trees needed for paper and no shipping costs). Please order a book for us and help our educational wishes come true. Thank you!
If you have any questions about how the wish list or delivery of kindle books works, please contact us.
Most Recent Articles
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration