SAVE THE FROGS! is pleased to announce that we now accept bitcoins as a form of donation!
Bitcoin has several advantages compared to traditional currencies...
Traditional currencies are:
(1) Slow to transfer, as banks hold the money for days;
(2) Costly, as banks take on average 3% of transactions;
(3) Subject to inflation, meaning that on the average day, every dollar loses value;
(4) Subject to control of the holding bank or central governments
Bitcoin however is free of all these problems. Bitcoin is:
(2) Free to accept, and nearly free to send;
(3) Not subject to inflation; and
(4) Fully controlled by the bitcoin owner.
As such, we encourage you to use bitcoin, and SAVE THE FROGS! is happy to accept your bitcoin donations to support our worldwide amphibian conservation efforts.
Donate your bitcoins to SAVE THE FROGS! by sending your bitcoins to:
You can also scan this QR code:
If you are new to bitcoin and want to get started, we suggest using the Mycelium iOS or Android app.
To learn all about how to buy bitcoins, please read this webpage.
You can also buy and sell bitcoins at certain ATM's.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Bokermannohyla, Minas Gerais, Brazil photo by SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger.