- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Donate Donate
- Category: Donation Information Donation Information
- Created: 10 January 2017 10 January 2017
Introducing the Charity Charge World MasterCard, a fantastic way for you to support SAVE THE FROGS! every time you make a purchase. Feel great every day knowing you’re doing good simply by using your credit card. Each time you swipe your new Charity Charge World MasterCard, 1% of your purchase will be donated to SAVE THE FROGS!.
Credit Card Benefits
(1) Every time you use your card, you earn 1% cash back that gets donated to SAVE THE FROGS! at no extra expense to you! That means the more you use your card, the more frogs you will be saving!
(2) Charity Charge will donate $10 to SAVE THE FROGS! upon your first purchase.
(3) No annual fee.
(4) Your donations mentioned above are tax deductible: Charity Charge will send you an annual summary of your donations that you can use for tax-deduction purposes.
(5) Your donations mentioned above are sent to SAVE THE FROGS! with no processing fee. Usually when you donate online to charities, the banks deduct 3%, but the donations sent to SAVE THE FROGS! on your behalf through Charity Charge will arrive with no fees charged, increasing the power of your donation!
(6) Your card has a secure chip and is Apple Pay compatible.
(7) You get World MasterCard benefits such as Extended Warranty and Mastercard ID Theft Protection™.
Apply today at:
The Charity Charge World MasterCard is issued in partnership with Commerce Bank. SAVE THE FROGS! does not handle your online application.
To apply, please visit the Charity Charge website.
Thank you for helping SAVE THE FROGS! accomplish our amphibian conservation goals by using the Charity Charge World MasterCard. Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)