- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Donate Donate
- Category: Donation Information Donation Information
- Created: 19 May 2017 19 May 2017
Your financial support enables SAVE THE FROGS! to:
- build wetlands;
- plant trees in degraded amphibian habitat;
- provide free educational resources to thousands of schools;
- give educational presentations to students, government agencies and community groups;
- fight the pesticide companies;
- campaign for legislation to protect amphibians and humans.
Not only does SAVE THE FROGS! use your donation on the most important amphibian conservation activities, we use your donations extremely effectively, to ensure the maximum of every dollar you donate goes directly to our conservation programs.
The frogs and our worldwide network of volunteers appreciate your support! We promise to convert your hard-earned dollars into time-tested, proven amphibian conservation actions that spread amphibian awareness to the farthest corners of the planet. Thank you so much for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
"It is truly my pleasure to support the great work you and your team have been doing, so thank YOU!" -- Crystal Huang, San Francisco, CA
"For the rest of the year, I'm only donating money to SAVE THE FROGS!, Bat Conservation International, The Turtle Conservancy, and School of American Ballet."
-- James Wolcott in the November 5th, 2014 Vanity Fair Magazine.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica