Your financial support enables SAVE THE FROGS! to:
- build wetlands;
- plant trees in degraded amphibian habitat;
- provide free educational resources to thousands of schools;
- give educational presentations to students, government agencies and community groups;
- fight the pesticide companies;
- campaign for legislation to protect amphibians and humans.
Not only does SAVE THE FROGS! use your donation on the most important amphibian conservation activities, we use your donations extremely effectively, to ensure the maximum of every dollar you donate goes directly to our conservation programs.
The frogs and our worldwide network of volunteers appreciate your support! We promise to convert your hard-earned dollars into time-tested, proven amphibian conservation actions that spread amphibian awareness to the farthest corners of the planet. Thank you so much for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
"It is truly my pleasure to support the great work you and your team have been doing, so thank YOU!" -- Crystal Huang, San Francisco, CA
"For the rest of the year, I'm only donating money to SAVE THE FROGS!, Bat Conservation International, The Turtle Conservancy, and School of American Ballet."
-- James Wolcott in the November 5th, 2014 Vanity Fair Magazine.
Most Recent Articles
- Costa Rica Ecotour Terms & Conditions
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center: Deal Of The Week
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards