- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Donate Donate
- Category: Donation Information Donation Information
- Created: 19 May 2017 19 May 2017
Your financial support enables SAVE THE FROGS! to:
- build wetlands;
- plant trees in degraded amphibian habitat;
- provide free educational resources to thousands of schools;
- give educational presentations to students, government agencies and community groups;
- fight the pesticide companies;
- campaign for legislation to protect amphibians and humans.
Not only does SAVE THE FROGS! use your donation on the most important amphibian conservation activities, we use your donations extremely effectively, to ensure the maximum of every dollar you donate goes directly to our conservation programs.
The frogs and our worldwide network of volunteers appreciate your support! We promise to convert your hard-earned dollars into time-tested, proven amphibian conservation actions that spread amphibian awareness to the farthest corners of the planet. Thank you so much for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
"It is truly my pleasure to support the great work you and your team have been doing, so thank YOU!" -- Crystal Huang, San Francisco, CA
"For the rest of the year, I'm only donating money to SAVE THE FROGS!, Bat Conservation International, The Turtle Conservancy, and School of American Ballet."
-- James Wolcott in the November 5th, 2014 Vanity Fair Magazine.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)