Your financial support enables SAVE THE FROGS! to:
- build wetlands;
- plant trees in degraded amphibian habitat;
- provide free educational resources to thousands of schools;
- give educational presentations to students, government agencies and community groups;
- fight the pesticide companies;
- campaign for legislation to protect amphibians and humans.
Not only does SAVE THE FROGS! use your donation on the most important amphibian conservation activities, we use your donations extremely effectively, to ensure the maximum of every dollar you donate goes directly to our conservation programs.
The frogs and our worldwide network of volunteers appreciate your support! We promise to convert your hard-earned dollars into time-tested, proven amphibian conservation actions that spread amphibian awareness to the farthest corners of the planet. Thank you so much for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
"It is truly my pleasure to support the great work you and your team have been doing, so thank YOU!" -- Crystal Huang, San Francisco, CA
"For the rest of the year, I'm only donating money to SAVE THE FROGS!, Bat Conservation International, The Turtle Conservancy, and School of American Ballet."
-- James Wolcott in the November 5th, 2014 Vanity Fair Magazine.
Most Recent Articles
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Member Wins Grant To Save The World's Smallest Crocodile
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Tarragona, Spain
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Mauritius
- Benefits Of Serving On The Executive Committee Of Your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- Forming And Maintaining A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs
- How And Why To Donate Stocks To SAVE THE FROGS!
- Building Wetlands in Elgin, Arizona
- Fundraising 101: Learn How To Raise Money For A Cause
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Pittsburg, California
- Volunteer Opportunity: Video Editor for SAVE THE FROGS!
- Plight Of The Green And Golden Bell Frog (And Current Conservation Measures)
- Introducing Students To The Amphibians Of Lapinha Da Serra
- SAVE THE FROGS! Statement Of Purpose
- SAVE THE FROGS! Volunteer Code Of Conduct
- Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund Supports the Amphibians of Nepal
- How Students Can Use The SAVE THE FROGS! Website
- SAVE MANASLU’S FROGS! Research Expedition
- The Survival Of The Earth Depends On Frogs