With thousands of endangered frogs needing our assistance, one of our goals at SAVE THE FROGS! is to ensure that our organization has the funds to exist far into the future. The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs is one of our primary strategies for achieving long-term financial security.
The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs is a reserve fund intended to ease financial burden during tough times and help SAVE THE FROGS! flourish during more prosperous times. The fund is comprised of stocks, bonds and mutual funds, and held in a SAVE THE FROGS! brokerage account that is dedicated exclusively to long-term growth. Assets in the fund are highly diversified and managed with very low fees. To ensure the perpetuity of the fund, SAVE THE FROGS! uses only the annual interest earned from the fund unless there is a critical need for immediate use of the funds.
We invite and encourage you to contribute to The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs. Donations to the fund are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You can learn about the tax benefits of donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds here. Read on to learn more about The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs and how you can contribute.
How To Contribute To The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs
There are two ways to contribute:
- Donate stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- Donate cash (via check or wire transfer).
The minimum donation to the fund is $1,000 (as cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds).
To donate, please email us with The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs in the subject line and we will send you information on how to transfer your cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds into the fund. Please let us know the approximate value of your intended contribution. We will provide you with a receipt for tax-deduction purposes once you donate. Thank you for helping us SAVE THE FROGS!
Photo courtesy Sophie Branson Gil
The first piece of frog art ever submitted to SAVE THE FROGS!. By Leah Klehn, who as a teenager conceived the SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest.
See more ways to donate to SAVE THE FROGS! here. Thank you for your support!
Most Recent Articles
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Member Wins Grant To Save The World's Smallest Crocodile
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Tarragona, Spain
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Mauritius
- Benefits Of Serving On The Executive Committee Of Your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- Forming And Maintaining A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs
- How And Why To Donate Stocks To SAVE THE FROGS!
- Building Wetlands in Elgin, Arizona
- Fundraising 101: Learn How To Raise Money For A Cause
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Pittsburg, California
- Volunteer Opportunity: Video Editor for SAVE THE FROGS!
- Plight Of The Green And Golden Bell Frog (And Current Conservation Measures)
- Introducing Students To The Amphibians Of Lapinha Da Serra
- SAVE THE FROGS! Statement Of Purpose
- SAVE THE FROGS! Volunteer Code Of Conduct
- Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund Supports the Amphibians of Nepal
- How Students Can Use The SAVE THE FROGS! Website
- SAVE MANASLU’S FROGS! Research Expedition
- The Survival Of The Earth Depends On Frogs