With thousands of endangered frogs needing our assistance, one of our goals at SAVE THE FROGS! is to ensure that our organization has the funds to exist far into the future. The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs is one of our primary strategies for achieving long-term financial security.
The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs is a reserve fund intended to ease financial burden during tough times and help SAVE THE FROGS! flourish during more prosperous times. The fund is comprised of stocks, bonds and mutual funds, and held in a SAVE THE FROGS! brokerage account that is dedicated exclusively to long-term growth. Assets in the fund are highly diversified and managed with very low fees. To ensure the perpetuity of the fund, SAVE THE FROGS! uses only the annual interest earned from the fund unless there is a critical need for immediate use of the funds.
We invite and encourage you to contribute to The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs. Donations to the fund are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You can learn about the tax benefits of donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds here. Read on to learn more about The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs and how you can contribute.
How To Contribute To The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs
There are two ways to contribute:
- Donate stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- Donate cash (via check or wire transfer).
The minimum donation to the fund is $1,000 (as cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds).
To donate, please email us with The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs in the subject line and we will send you information on how to transfer your cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds into the fund. Please let us know the approximate value of your intended contribution. We will provide you with a receipt for tax-deduction purposes once you donate. Thank you for helping us SAVE THE FROGS!
Photo courtesy Sophie Branson Gil
The first piece of frog art ever submitted to SAVE THE FROGS!. By Leah Klehn, who as a teenager conceived the SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest.
See more ways to donate to SAVE THE FROGS! here. Thank you for your support!
Most Recent Articles
- Costa Rica Ecotour Terms & Conditions
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center: Deal Of The Week
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards