- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Donate Donate
- Category: Donation Information Donation Information
- Created: 18 June 2017 18 June 2017
With thousands of endangered frogs needing our assistance, one of our goals at SAVE THE FROGS! is to ensure that our organization has the funds to exist far into the future. The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs is one of our primary strategies for achieving long-term financial security.
The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs is a reserve fund intended to ease financial burden during tough times and help SAVE THE FROGS! flourish during more prosperous times. The fund is comprised of stocks, bonds and mutual funds, and held in a SAVE THE FROGS! brokerage account that is dedicated exclusively to long-term growth. Assets in the fund are highly diversified and managed with very low fees. To ensure the perpetuity of the fund, SAVE THE FROGS! uses only the annual interest earned from the fund unless there is a critical need for immediate use of the funds.
We invite and encourage you to contribute to The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs. Donations to the fund are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You can learn about the tax benefits of donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds here. Read on to learn more about The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs and how you can contribute.
How To Contribute To The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs
There are two ways to contribute:
- Donate stocks, bonds or mutual funds.
- Donate cash (via check or wire transfer).
The minimum donation to the fund is $1,000 (as cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds).
To donate, please email us with The Fund For The Future Of The Frogs in the subject line and we will send you information on how to transfer your cash, stocks, bonds or mutual funds into the fund. Please let us know the approximate value of your intended contribution. We will provide you with a receipt for tax-deduction purposes once you donate. Thank you for helping us SAVE THE FROGS!
Photo courtesy Sophie Branson Gil
The first piece of frog art ever submitted to SAVE THE FROGS!. By Leah Klehn, who as a teenager conceived the SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest.
See more ways to donate to SAVE THE FROGS! here. Thank you for your support!
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)