- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Donate Donate
- Category: Wishlist Wishlist
- Created: 06 December 2016 06 December 2016
Frogs are disappearing worldwide, and you can help save them! SAVE THE FROGS! is accepting donations of iPhones and cameras. iPhones enable us to better communicate with our staff, volunteers and partners around the world. Cameras help our staff and volunteers capture memorable photos of amphibians and SAVE THE FROGS! events so as to inspire others to care about and protect amphibians. If you have a gently used iPhone or point and shoot camera that you can donate to SAVE THE FROGS!, we would really appreciate it!
Ready to donate? Fantastic!
Please fill out this form so that we can get your donation to SAVE THE FROGS! started as soon as possible. Please contact us if you have any questions. SAVE THE FROGS! is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity, donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Thank you for your support!
Thanks for donating your gently used iPhone or point and shoot camera!
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the Sylvan Heights Bird Park
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 with প্রাধিকার (PRADHIKAR)
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Diepsloot, South Africa
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Sanepa, Nepal
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Lagos, Nigeria
- Estonian Fund For Nature And The Tallinn Zoo Celebrate Save The Frogs Day 2017
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour