SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours provide participants an unmatched wildlife, cultural and educational experience. The funds raised from the ecotours help local communities protect amphibian habitats and help SAVE THE FROGS! conduct our worldwide amphibian conservation projects.
Now you have the ability to promote SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours and earn credits towards your next ecotour while saving your friends and family money on their first ecotour. Read on to learn about the Ecotours Referrals Program...
We would love your help getting the word out about our upcoming SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours, so we've developed a referral system that will give you some encouragement. We give you a personalized referral code that you share with friends, colleagues and family. When someone signs up for a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour and uses your code, they save $200 on their first ecotour — and you get a $200 credit towards your next ecotour.
Importance:Fully sold-out ecotours raise critical funds for our conservation efforts, support land protection and jobs in the areas we visit, and educate the maximum number of people about amphibians. The less time we spend marketing these ecotours, the more time we can spend saving frogs from extinction by training volunteers, implementing conservation projects and developing more ecotours. Your assistance spreading the word about SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours therefore contributes significantly to the success of our ecotours and SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide activities as a whole.
How The Referral Program Works:
- Fill out the form below to get your personalized Ecotour Referral Code if you do not yet have one.
- Share your code with friends, family and colleagues via email, social media, word of mouth, etc, referring them to the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours webpage: www.savethefrogs.com/ecotours
- Let them know that they can use the code to get $200 off their first SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour.
- When they sign up, they will be asked if they have a code, so they shouldn't need detailed instructions on how to use it. That being said, feel free to instruct them to enter the code in the Ecotour Expression Of Interest Form at www.savethefrogs.com/ecotours-signup when they are signing up for their tour.
- Once their deposit is paid, you earn a $200 credit towards your next SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour as a big THANK YOU for referring your friend.
Request A Referral Code Here
Please fill out this brief form to request your personalize Ecotours Referrals Code!
Suggested Text For Social Media:
Save $200 on your first SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour when you use code YOURCODEHERE to sign up!
Ecotour Referral Terms & Conditions
- Referral code is only valid for use by new SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotourists.
- Referral code gets the new ecotourist $200 off their first SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- To be valid, the referred person MUST enter the code in the Ecotour Expression of Interest Form at: www.savethefrogs.com/ecotours-signup
- When the new ecotourist pays their $1,000 non-refundable deposit, the referrer gains a $200 credit towards their next SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- Credits are not redeemable for cash.
- Terms & conditions are subject to change.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours Referrals Program. Thank you for helping spread the word so we can fill up our ecotours and introduce as many people as possible to amazing frog habitats! We hope to see you and your friends on one of our SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours some day soon!
Dr. Kerry Kriger is the Founder & Executive Director of SAVE THE FROGS!, a nonprofit organization that has held over 2,000 educational events in 57 countries to raise awareness of the world’s rapidly disappearing amphibian populations. He is also a musician who has been studying, teaching, recording and performing the classical music of northern India on bamboo flute since 1996. Dr. Kriger holds a Ph.D. in Environmental Science and has traveled to over 65 countries. His nonprofit efforts in western Africa led him to being inducted as Chief of Environment and Development in the remote village of Yawkrom, in the Western Region of Ghana.
Let's Stay Connected!
Subscribe to the SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter and get important amphibian conservation updates: