- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Events Events
- Category: Ecotours Ecotours
- Created: 16 October 2017 16 October 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours are unique opportunities to explore rainforests and other frog habitats with amphibian biologists and a group of fun like-minded frog enthusiasts. The ecotours also contribute significantly to the local economies and give the locals ample reason to protect critical wildlife habitats. And of course the ecotour revenues help fund SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. SAVE THE FROGS! takes pride in offering unmatched nature and cultural experience at prices far below those of tours offered by National Geographic and other well-known tour companies.
This is much like how Priceline offers airfare...you name your price and it will either be accepted or rejected. If your price is accepted, we expect you to pay your $1,000 per person deposit within four days of notification. As such, you should only name a price that you would be comfortable paying; and you should be in a position to pay the deposit within four days of notification.
Learn all about each ecotour by clicking these images:
Points to keep in mind before naming your price:
- If you name a price too low, we will almost certainly reject your price.
- Your ecotour payment helps fund real world amphibian conservation projects.
- The price of these two tours will not be discounted at any point in the future, so this is your only chance to get a better price than the prices currently listed on the ecotours' webpages.
- Tuesday October 24th, 2017 is the last day you can name your price.
- SAVE THE FROGS! will inform you of our decision by Thursday, October 26th, 2017.
- If we accept your price, we expect you to pay your $1,000 per person deposit by Monday October 30th, 2017. Do not submit a price unless you are fully willing and able to pay your deposit and join the ecotour.
- SAVE THE FROGS! speaks with every potential ecotour participant prior to allowing them to sign up, so as to ensure that everyone on our tours is indeed a proper fit for the tour. If we have never spoken to you but we want to accept your price, we will contact you to set up a time to talk prior to making our final decision. Please do your best to respond in a timely manner.
- These are the only two ecotours we have planned, and we do not expect to organize any other tours until these two fill up.
- There are no guarantees we will run any other ecotours in the future aside from these two...so if you have been wanting to join a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour, we strongly encourage you to do your best to join one of these summer 2018 tours.
- We have run both these tours in the past and know that you will see an abundance of wildlife and have many amazing experiences.
- There are no similar tours offered by any other organizations.
- Best of luck!
Name Your Price Here
Please complete this brief form to name your price:
Thank you for your interest in SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours. We will be in touch soon!
In the Costa Rican cloudforest, Summer 2017.
Most Recent Articles
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program: Cash Rewards
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast