- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Events Events
- Category: Ecotours Ecotours
- Created: 10 November 2017 10 November 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours provide participants an unmatched wildlife, cultural and educational experience. The funds raised from the ecotours help local communities protect amphibian habitats and help SAVE THE FROGS! conduct our worldwide amphibian conservation projects. Now you have the ability to promote SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours and earn $100 CASH when you successfully refer someone to our tours. Not only will you earn $100 for each successful referral, the person you refer will get a $200 discount on their ecotour. Here's how it works...
A beautiful Dendropsophus microcephalus photographed during the 2014 SAVE THE FROGS! Belize Ecotour by Michael Starkey.
The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours Referrals Program:
- Fill out the form below to get your personalized referral code.
- Share your code with friends, family and colleagues via email, social media, word of mouth, etc...
- Tell interested people to enter your referral code in the Ecotour Expression Of Interest Form to receive $200 off their ecotour.
- When they pay their deposit after having used your code, you will earn $100 cash as a referral bonus.
- Earnings are distributed quarterly, via check to US residents and via Western Union or PayPal to non-US residents (less any transfer fees).
Get Your Personalized Referral Code Here:
Please contact us if you have any questions about the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours Referrals Program. Thank you for helping spread the word so we can fill up our ecotours and introduce as many people as possible to amazing frog habitats!
A beautiful Rhinella marina photographed reading an info card during the 2014 SAVE THE FROGS! Belize Ecotour by Michael Starkey.
Quicklink to find this page: www.savethefrogs.com/referrals
Most Recent Articles
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program: Cash Rewards
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast