- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Events Events
- Category: Ecotours Ecotours
- Created: 10 November 2017 10 November 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours provide participants an unmatched wildlife, cultural and educational experience. The funds raised from the ecotours help local communities protect amphibian habitats and help SAVE THE FROGS! conduct our worldwide amphibian conservation projects. Now you have the ability to promote SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours and earn $100 credit towards your next ecotour when you successfully refer someone to our tours. Not only will you earn $100 credit for each successful referral, the person you refer will get a $200 discount on their ecotour. Here's how it works...
A beautiful Dendropsophus microcephalus photographed during the 2014 SAVE THE FROGS! Belize Ecotour by Michael Starkey.
The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours Referrals Program:
- Fill out the form below to get your personalized referral code.
- Share your code with friends, family and colleagues via email, social media, word of mouth, etc...
- Tell interested people to enter your referral code in the Ecotour Expression Of Interest Form to receive $200 off their ecotour.
- When they pay their deposit after having used your code, you will earn a $100 credit as a referral bonus, good towards your next ecotour.
- Earnings are distributed quarterly, via check to US residents and via Western Union or PayPal to non-US residents (less any transfer fees).
Get Your Personalized Referral Code Here:
Please contact us if you have any questions about the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours Referrals Program. Thank you for helping spread the word so we can fill up our ecotours and introduce as many people as possible to amazing frog habitats!
A beautiful Rhinella marina photographed reading an info card during the 2014 SAVE THE FROGS! Belize Ecotour by Michael Starkey.
Quicklink to find this page: www.savethefrogs.com/referrals
Most Recent Articles
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration