What's better than a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour? A completely free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour! In November 2016 we announced the SAVE THE FROGS! Free Ecotour Sweepstakes, which was completely free to enter. Today we are pleased to announce the winner of the free ecotour. With no further ado, the ecotour winner is...
The Ecotour Winner Is Stephanie Steelman!
Stephanie is a frog loving teacher from Ohio! Congratulations Stephanie!
"Kerry this is so exciting! I’m a huge frog lover and this is a dream. This seems like such an amazing trip." --Stephanie
Stephanie will get to enjoy exploring the tropical rainforest with amphibian experts and a group of like-minded wildlife enthusiasts; hiking up streams in search of frogs; enjoying mountain breezes; swimming in freshwater pools; eating exotic cuisine and immersing herself in the local culture.
Most Recent Articles
- Costa Rica Ecotour Terms & Conditions
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center: Deal Of The Week
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards