- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Events Events
- Category: Ecotours Ecotours
- Created: 09 May 2017 09 May 2017
What's better than a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour? A completely free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour! In November 2016 we announced the SAVE THE FROGS! Free Ecotour Sweepstakes, which was completely free to enter. Today we are pleased to announce the winner of the free ecotour. With no further ado, the ecotour winner is...
The Ecotour Winner Is Stephanie Steelman!
Stephanie is a frog loving teacher from Ohio! Congratulations Stephanie!
"Kerry this is so exciting! I’m a huge frog lover and this is a dream. This seems like such an amazing trip." --Stephanie
Stephanie will get to enjoy exploring the tropical rainforest with amphibian experts and a group of like-minded wildlife enthusiasts; hiking up streams in search of frogs; enjoying mountain breezes; swimming in freshwater pools; eating exotic cuisine and immersing herself in the local culture.
Most Recent Articles
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)