What's better than a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour? A completely free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour! In November 2016 we announced the SAVE THE FROGS! Free Ecotour Sweepstakes, which was completely free to enter. Today we are pleased to announce the winner of the free ecotour and a way for you to save $500 on your June 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour. With no further ado, the ecotour winner is...
The Ecotour Winner Is Stephanie Steelman!
Stephanie is a frog loving teacher from Ohio! Congratulations Stephanie!
"Kerry this is so exciting! I’m a huge frog lover and this is a dream. This seems like such an amazing trip." --Stephanie
Stephanie will get to enjoy exploring the tropical rainforest with amphibian experts and a group of like-minded wildlife enthusiasts; hiking up streams in search of frogs; enjoying mountain breezes; swimming in freshwater pools; eating exotic cuisine and immersing herself in the local culture.
You may not have won, but you can save $500 on your June 2017 Ecuador Ecotour!
We recently slashed $500 of the tour price! Find out everything you need to know about the trip at:
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour
- Frogging Santuário do Caraça
- Biraj Shrestha Wins Award To Travel From Nepal To The United Kingdom
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 Worldwide Online Video Conference
- Amphibian Research Assistant Positions In Kumasi, Ghana
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in São Paulo, Brazil
- Nepal: Save The Frogs Day Video Message From Dr. Kerry Kriger