- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Events Events
- Category: Ecotours Ecotours
- Created: 09 May 2017 09 May 2017
What's better than a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour? A completely free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour! In November 2016 we announced the SAVE THE FROGS! Free Ecotour Sweepstakes, which was completely free to enter. Today we are pleased to announce the winner of the free ecotour. With no further ado, the ecotour winner is...
The Ecotour Winner Is Stephanie Steelman!
Stephanie is a frog loving teacher from Ohio! Congratulations Stephanie!
"Kerry this is so exciting! I’m a huge frog lover and this is a dream. This seems like such an amazing trip." --Stephanie
Stephanie will get to enjoy exploring the tropical rainforest with amphibian experts and a group of like-minded wildlife enthusiasts; hiking up streams in search of frogs; enjoying mountain breezes; swimming in freshwater pools; eating exotic cuisine and immersing herself in the local culture.
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018