SAVE THE FROGS! is very happy to announce that we are giving away a FREE ecotour! What's the catch? There is no catch! Entry is completely free. All you have to do is visit our Ecotour Sweepstakes Entry Page and enter to win the trip of a lifetime.
SAVE THE FROGS! International Campaigns Coordinator Michael Starkey photographed this Red-Eyed Treefrog (Agalychnis callidryas) in Costa Rica. Michael and I led the inaugural SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour (in Belize) in 2013. Michael and I will be leading the inaugural SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour this July. It will be my fifth trip to Costa Rica; I hope to see you there!
SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotours take place in tropical regions with extraordinarily high biodiversity and an abundance of natural beauty. And of course there will be frogs...lots and lots of frogs. We will have amphibian biologists teaching you all about amphibians and how to save them. Plus great food, new friends, cultural experiences, remote wilderness and a variety of exotic ecosystems.
We'll be putting on our headlamps most nights and following the calls of the frogs, on streams, at ponds, deep in the rainforest, high in the cloud forest. There will be swimming at waterfalls and possibly even in thermal springs. You'll meet local guides who have been walking the trails their whole lives and can tell you all about the local wildlife and ethnobotanical uses of the forest plants. You will meet other frog enthusiasts from around the world and come home with photos and memories you will enjoy for the rest of your life.
In 2017, we have ecotours happening in Costa Rica and Ecuador. We may even be adding Ghana and Peru - though there are no guarantees on those two just yet! Wherever you end up if you're the lucky winner, you will have an amazing amphibious adventure. We look forward to frogging the tropical rainforest with you!
Enter To Win A Free SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour:
I found this beautiful glass frog in Mindo, Ecuador during the 2016 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour. Mindo is the world's glass frog biodiversity hotspot.
Please spread the word about the free ecotour!
One of our goals of giving away a free ecotour is to get people talking about SAVE THE FROGS! and spreading the word, so we can grow, Grow, GROW our worldwide community of amphibian conservationists. We appreciate you sharing this amazing opportunity with your friends and colleagues who enjoy frogs and travel! Just share this link with them:
You'll find a lot more than just frogs on a SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
We spend our days looking for crocodiles, caimans, snakes, turtles, monkeys, quetzals, and ocelots, hiking to waterfalls and swimming in the streams and save most of the frogging for nighttime.
Frog Lovers From At Least 42 Countries Have Entered The Sweepstakes!
We hope to see you in the rainforest!
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour
- Frogging Santuário do Caraça
- Biraj Shrestha Wins Award To Travel From Nepal To The United Kingdom
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 Worldwide Online Video Conference
- Amphibian Research Assistant Positions In Kumasi, Ghana
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in São Paulo, Brazil
- Nepal: Save The Frogs Day Video Message From Dr. Kerry Kriger