- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Category: Events Events
- Created: 21 July 2016 21 July 2016
Come out and join us for the first ever SAVE THE FROGS! Restaurant Fundraiser on Thursday, July 28 in Sacramento, California!
We want to see our San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and Northern California supporters, so bring your friends and family and join us for some food and drinks, all while raising money for frog conservation: the restaurant is donating 15% of all food and drink sales that night to SAVE THE FROGS! to support our global amphibian conservation efforts. SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger will be in attendance.
SAVE THE FROGS! has been active both domestically and internationally educating people around the world regarding amphibian conservation; restoring habitat; and enacting legislation to help this sensitive and declining population of animals. This September, SAVE THE FROGS! is leading an expedition to Ghana (www.savethefrogs.com/ghana2016) to make a positive environmental impact and we need your help. We want to empower the next generation of Ghanaian frog conservationists and protect West Africa’s ecosystems. All funds raised in this evening will go towards helping this take place.
Join us at any time from 4pm-9pm at:
1804 J Street
A live reggae band starts outside at 9pm and all supporters that are in the door before 9pm do not have to pay a cover charge. Kids are welcome from 4-9pm. Please RSVP at: www.savethefrogs.com/sacramento2016
See you at Streets Pub in Sacramento July 28th!
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)