- Written by Michael Starkey Michael Starkey
- Parent Category: Events Events
- Category: Save The Frogs Day Save The Frogs Day
- Created: 15 May 2017 15 May 2017
From all of us at SAVE THE FROGS!, thank you for organizing a Save The Frogs Day event! It has been so exciting to see what you have done to celebrate amphibians and bring further awareness to their conservation. In order to track the global impact of Save The Frogs Day, please fill out the brief Save The Frogs Day survey below and then send us your best event photos so that we can add them to the website and inspire others to take action for amphibians!
The survey is below!
Submit Your Save The Frogs Day Story Here
Submit Your Save The Frogs Day Photos Here
To submit your best Save The Frogs Day photos:
(1) Compose an email to: email@example.com
(2) Put your full name in the subject line of the email.
(3) Attach your files to the email (DO NOT EMBED YOUR PHOTOS WITHIN THE EMAIL).
(4) Do not send more than 20MB of files in a single email.
(5) Do not include any questions in your email: the address is solely for receiving files.
(6) Click Send!
Send Us The Donations You Collected
We thank you in advance for collecting donations: your support makes this amazing day possible. Please send your donations to us as soon as possible after your event so that we can direct those donations to our frog saving efforts. Thanks for helping SAVE THE FROGS!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Save The Frogs Day Report”.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program: Cash Rewards
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show