- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Category: Events Events
- Created: 13 February 2018 13 February 2018
You are cordially invited to attend the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit, which will take place online April 27th & 28th, 2018, on the occasion of the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day!
During the World Summit, we will:
- Celebrate the 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day and our organization's first decade of protecting amphibian populations and promoting a society that respects and appreciates nature and wildlife.
- Learn all about amphibians as well as past, present & future amphibian conservation projects.
- Enjoy live presentations by SAVE THE FROGS! staff, volunteers and environmental professionals from around the world.
- Have a fabulous, frog-filled, unforgettable time connecting with fellow frog enthusiasts from around the world on this momentous occasion.
"Looking forward to the World Summit and learning more about what I can do to SAVE THE FROGS!."
Mindy Meadows, Tenessee
SAVE THE FROGS! supporters are spread around the planet. The World Summit will bring our community of frog savers together; provide enjoyable and informative amphibian education; increase connection between SAVE THE FROGS! supporters; and facilitate networking and partnership opportunities for amphibian conservationists.
Please find below a list of our currently scheduled speakers. We will be adding new speakers, so please check back!
Photo of Amalops marmorotus from Bangladesh courtesy of Animesh Ghosh.
- The SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit will be accessible to all members of SAVE THE FROGS!
- Memberships will open in mid-April.
- Those who cannot afford memberships will be able to apply for educational scholarships to gain access to World Summit and other educational activities we are planning for the near future.
We look forward to seeing you online at the SAVE THE FROGS! World Summit!
Photo of Plectrohyla dasypus from Honduras courtesy Tom Brown
See you online at the World Summit soon!
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh