SAVE THE FROGS! Awards for Amphibian Conservation
SAVE THE FROGS! disburses awards & grants to highly-qualified undergraduates, graduate (Masters, Ph.D.) researchers and students working to conserve amphibian populations in their community. These awards will fund important amphibian conservation work, and will provide young scientists incentive to pursue careers in environmental conservation. If you are interested in applying for an award, we strongly suggest you join the SAVE THE FROGS! mailing list so that we can keep you posted when awards are announced.
Since 2009 SAVE THE FROGS! has sent $73,927 in awards to 15 countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Estonia, Ghana, India, Liberia, Madagascar, Mexico, Nepal, Nigeria, Paraguay, Tanzania and the United States.
These awards are funded by members of the public who share our concerns. The government does not provide SAVE THE FROGS! with any monetary assistance and thus we depend on you! Our goal is to provide as many of these awards as possible, as each award contributes significantly to amphibian conservation. Thank you for your generous support.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour
- Frogging Santuário do Caraça
- Biraj Shrestha Wins Award To Travel From Nepal To The United Kingdom
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 Worldwide Online Video Conference
- Amphibian Research Assistant Positions In Kumasi, Ghana
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in São Paulo, Brazil
- Nepal: Save The Frogs Day Video Message From Dr. Kerry Kriger