SAVE THE FROGS! Awards for Amphibian Conservation
SAVE THE FROGS! disburses awards & grants to highly-qualified undergraduates, graduate (Masters, Ph.D.) researchers and students working to conserve amphibian populations in their community. These awards will fund important amphibian conservation work, and will provide young scientists incentive to pursue careers in environmental conservation. If you are interested in applying for an award, we strongly suggest you join the SAVE THE FROGS! mailing list so that we can keep you posted when awards are announced.
Since 2009 SAVE THE FROGS! has sent $73,927 in awards to 15 countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Estonia, Ghana, India, Liberia, Madagascar, Mexico, Nepal, Nigeria, Paraguay, Tanzania and the United States.
These awards are funded by members of the public who share our concerns. The government does not provide SAVE THE FROGS! with any monetary assistance and thus we depend on you! Our goal is to provide as many of these awards as possible, as each award contributes significantly to amphibian conservation. Thank you for your generous support.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
Most Recent Articles
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour Survey
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Member Wins Grant To Save The World's Smallest Crocodile
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Tarragona, Spain
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Mauritius
- Benefits Of Serving On The Executive Committee Of Your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- Forming And Maintaining A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter