While traveling in Kumasi, Ghana in September 2016, SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger met an incredibly talented fantastic artist and commissioned him to make us frog art. Painted with acrylic on canvas, this art was painted by the incredibly talented Alex Yangtibr (pictured) in Kumasi, Ghana. Each piece of art measures about 21" by 31", while the painted area is about 16" by 23". Each painted frog species are native to West Africa and some are only found in Ghana. Every piece is 100% uniquely handmade, with no reprints in existence and all proceeds will be directed to our amphibian conservation efforts.
"I just received my first original painting today. I'm overwhelmed!! it is just gorgeous!!! that is why I'm ordering a second one. The artist is truly talented. I think he should become quite successful if he continues his wonderful work!"
- Linda Bishop; Eldorado Springs, MO
"THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL GHANA FROG ART !!! It is truly exquisite !!!!!"
- Louisa Jaskulski; Sedona, AZ
To purchase your favorite piece of Ghanaian Frog Art, click the image and you will be redirected to the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center to complete your order. Remember, 100% of the proceeds go towards our amphibian conservation efforts. Thanks for your support of SAVE THE FROGS!
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program: Cash Rewards
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show