While traveling in Kumasi, Ghana in September 2016, SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger met an incredibly talented fantastic artist and commissioned him to make us frog art. Painted with acrylic on canvas, this art was painted by the incredibly talented Alex Yangtibr (pictured) in Kumasi, Ghana. Each piece of art measures about 21" by 31", while the painted area is about 16" by 23". Each painted frog species are native to West Africa and some are only found in Ghana. Every piece is 100% uniquely handmade, with no reprints in existence and all proceeds will be directed to our amphibian conservation efforts.
"I just received my first original painting today. I'm overwhelmed!! it is just gorgeous!!! that is why I'm ordering a second one. The artist is truly talented. I think he should become quite successful if he continues his wonderful work!"
- Linda Bishop; Eldorado Springs, MO
"THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL GHANA FROG ART !!! It is truly exquisite !!!!!"
- Louisa Jaskulski; Sedona, AZ
To purchase your favorite piece of Ghanaian Frog Art, click the image and you will be redirected to the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center to complete your order. Remember, 100% of the proceeds go towards our amphibian conservation efforts. Thanks for your support of SAVE THE FROGS!
Most Recent Articles
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania