While traveling in Kumasi, Ghana in September 2016, SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger met an incredibly talented fantastic artist and commissioned him to make us frog art. Painted with acrylic on canvas, this art was painted by the incredibly talented Alex Yangtibr (pictured) in Kumasi, Ghana. Each piece of art measures about 21" by 31", while the painted area is about 16" by 23". Each painted frog species are native to West Africa and some are only found in Ghana. Every piece is 100% uniquely handmade, with no reprints in existence and all proceeds will be directed to our amphibian conservation efforts.
"I just received my first original painting today. I'm overwhelmed!! it is just gorgeous!!! that is why I'm ordering a second one. The artist is truly talented. I think he should become quite successful if he continues his wonderful work!"
- Linda Bishop; Eldorado Springs, MO
"THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL GHANA FROG ART !!! It is truly exquisite !!!!!"
- Louisa Jaskulski; Sedona, AZ
To purchase your favorite piece of Ghanaian Frog Art, click the image and you will be redirected to the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center to complete your order. Remember, 100% of the proceeds go towards our amphibian conservation efforts. Thanks for your support of SAVE THE FROGS!
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand